NAUTIC 62° NORTH is created in collaboration with the renowned Danish designer Bo Bonfils. It is crafted from natural zebrawood, which we have merged with stainless steel with a gold finish and a distinctive dial design that takes inspiration from old navigational instruments.
Finally, we have equipped the NAUTIC 62° NORTH wooden watch with a quality Swiss made movement from Ronda, and highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass.
- 42mm casing crafted from natural zebrawood & 316L stainless steel with a gold finish
- Dial crafted from zebrawood
- Swiss made movement: Ronda, caliber 762 3H
- Sapphire crystal glass with bevelled edges
- 9,5 mm thick case (10,5 mm including the sapphire crystal glass)
- Genuine dark brown calf leather strap, which runs through the inside of the watch
- 3 ATM waterproofing
- Brushed metal finishes for dial ring & case back. Polished metal finishes for case and dial hands